Senior Accounting Officer
In the team you support the Supervisor Accounting with financial and administrative matters of these specific client companies taking into account the existing procedures of TMF Group. You are part of a dedicated international client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- You dispose a financial-administrative degree (ACCA, CPA, ACA or a Bachelor degree SPD, HEAO AA, HEAO BE) or a comparable level achieved through exposure and experience.
- You dispose of preferably 3 years relevant working experience. An audit back-ground is not required but would be great for the job to be done.
- You dispose of excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles including GAAP and affinity with IFRS.
- You dispose of thorough knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles.
- You dispose of good knowledge and experience in the use of Caseware and Dynamics.
- Excellent business English written and verbal communications skills and fluent in Dutch.
- Ability to work independently under supervision on your own client portfolio;
- Experience with assisting, reviewing of fiscal documents (VAT, CIT, WHT);
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels.
- Set up and maintain computerized administrations and/or financial databases.
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries.
- Prepare statutory (consolidated) financial reports as well as client-specific reports.
- Assist in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions.
- Prepare reporting to third parties, e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Dutch Central Bank.
- Maintain contact with the client, auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other involved parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes.
- Analyse legal documents and extract financial data for financial reporting
What's in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
Applications close: 17 Dec 2022 South Africa Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.