StateStreet Finance & GCF Professional Development Program(PDP)-Senior Associate
Our Finance and GCF Professional Development Program(PDP)
The Finance and GCF Professional Development Program(PDP) offers an exceptional opportunity to develop your foundational skills to become the next generation of financial leaders through four, six month rotations. Our accelerated program is designed to develop your financial acumen, analytical, innovation and leadership skills necessary to succeed in State Street’s high-performance culture.
We’re looking for you
The landscape of the financial industry is changing rapidly and it’s important for State Street to adapt to the needs of our clients and invest in our future. The PDP gives you the opportunity to evolve Corporate Finance into a true business partner. The PDP is looking to hire Builders, Persuaders and Strategists to:
- Manage the design, development and implementation of multiple, highly-complex, improvement projects that promote organizational efficiency, reduce costs and drive revenue
- Develop and implement multifaceted models to transform data into business insights and strategies
- Lead transformation by influencing a culture of adaptability, excellence and collaboration
- Program Highlights
- Two years: four, six-month rotational assignments
- A three-week on boarding and orientation program with a finance leadership discovery component designed to assess strengths and development needs
- Continuous culture of development through in-depth candidate and manager assesments
- A six-month business case challenge
- Monthly leadership expert series
- Accelerating technical and soft-skills through multiple trainings
- Management experience
- Executive mentoring program
- Networking events
- Graduating in the Dec 2022 or May 2023 academic year and majoring in Finance, Accounting, Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Information Systems, Data Science, Computer Science or equivalent
- Completion of at least one professional internship
- Analytical, numerical and organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and influencing skill-set
- Highly successful working independently, in teams and across a matrixed environment
- Change management and innovative mind-set
- Strong technical skills in Excel and data management – experience in coding a plus (R, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Experience re-engineering processes a plus
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.