Assistant Tax Manager
Assistant Tax Manager
Tax & business advisory services
Following our strong development, Mazars Tax department in Hanoi office is looking for suitable candidates to join us as Assistant Tax Manager.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 200 staffs nationwide.
Join the 44,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.
- Assist managers in leading team in various tax compliance, tax advisory, tax health-check, pre-tax audit review, and tax audit support services to clients;
- Work directly with the clients to ensure efficient delivery of tax services to clients;
- Represent the clients in working with the competent authorities, where necessary;
- Research and recommend opinions and positions on tax issues to tax managers/partners;
- Identify leads through existing relationships and exhibit the ability to make appropriate contacts;
- Identify areas of engagement efficiency improvement;
- Support the team’s business development activities and building long-term relationship with the clients;
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development; and
- Ensure all risk procedures are adhered to.
Candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Excellent English skills;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in areas of tax compliance, tax advisory, accounting and auditing;
- Strong understanding and interpretation of accounting and tax regulations;
- Strong analytical and time management skills;
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Clear understanding, citation and application of the tax advisory guidelines;
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Experience working for Big 4 would be an advantage;
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance or Foreign Trade; and
- Qualified member of ACCA, CPA (Vietnamese or foreign).
If you are interested in this position, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org the below addresses the following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
Mazars Hanoi Office
- Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: (024) 39-361-031
Mazars Ho Chi Minh City office
- Address: 9th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Tel: (028) 38 24 14 93
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.