Experienced Associate - Corporate Finance
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team focuses on playing the role of lead financial advisers in sell-side and buy-side transactions.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support managers in origination and execution of corporate finance engagements with emphasis on M&A.
- Identify potential targets/investors based on market research, cold calling and/or other business insights
- Conduct market/industry research as well as perform financial and business analysis on potential targets/investors
- Prepare marketing materials e.g. teaser and information memorandum
- Perform business valuation of targets from financial modeling and industry comparable
- Oversee and assist client during due diligence
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW /ACCA /MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- 1-2 years’ work experience in financial modeling or professional Corporate Finance experience, prior financial modeling skills will be advantageous
- CFA candidate will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand key business drivers
- Strong leadership, teamwork and client servicing skills
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written English
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size picture
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.