Senior Associate - Corporate Finance
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Corporate Finance practice, within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, provide advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction to ensure maximum value for their company.
Our team focuses on playing the role of lead financial advisers in sell-side and buy-side transactions.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive industry experience, helping our clients across the entire M&A deal process, from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Manage and train juniors within the team
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and the team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Support managers in origination and execution of corporate finance engagements with emphasis on M&A
- Identify potential targets / investors based on market research, cold calling and / or other business insights
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW /ACCA /MICPA-CAANZ /CPA Australia
- 2-3 years’ work experience in financial modeling development or professional Corporate Finance experience
- CFA candidate will be advantage
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand key business drivers
- Strong leadership, teamwork and client servicing skills
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written English
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size picture
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.