Corporate Services Senior Administrator
Department: Corporate Services
Vacancy type: Permanent
The Senior Administrator, Corporate Services, will assist in the day to day administration of a portfolio of client structures comprising a mixture of private equity and real estate investment structures as well as EBTs/Pension arrangements. All fiduciary services are provided in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to the Group’s Guernsey regulatory licences.
The Key Responsibilities for the role are noted below and as a Senior Administrator you will also be expected to undertake any such duties that are deemed a reasonable requirement, for example, participating in projects that are related to the role. In addition, you will be required to participate in business and social events organised for staff.
- To assist in the administration of a portfolio of clients structures;
- Liaise with lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and banks as well as other Intertrust offices;
- Providing support to other team members in respect of correspondence preparation and general administrative duties;
- Ensure that all client files are up to date and that Minutes and Meeting Notes have been drafted accurately with an appropriate level of detail;
- Ensure that fee collection and chasing/collection of debtors is completed in a timely manner;
- May liaise with the Accounts Team in respect of annual accounts for companies and EBT portfolio of Corporate Service clients, as requested;
- Action any compliance review points in a timely manner;
- Drive development by using all learning and development resources available (ELLA);
- Prior relevant experience gained in regulated finance or professional services;
- Sound educational background, i.e. A Level/Baccalaureate or equivalent. GCSE in English and Mathematics;
- Either part qualified, or willingness to study toward a full professional qualification such as ICSA/STEP;
- Demonstrate technical IT skills.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! For more information about this position, please contact Maureen McLellan via firstname.lastname@example.org