Timings: 5 PM - 2 AM
Location: Phase 4, Bahria Town, Islamabad
Kindly read the JD before applying.
- Monetarizing and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports.
- Ability to keep and manage records.
- Checking and posting of receipts and general ledger entries in accounting systems.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of accounts.
- Responding to relevant clients’ inquiries.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/ Masters Degree in Accounting from an accredited university is required
- Members or Finalists of any Accounting body (ACCA / ICAP /CIMA/ ICMAP) are also encouraged to apply
- At least 3 years of related experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite as well as other accounting software programs
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers/vendors
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
IFRS Financial Statements Accounting Standards