Senior Finance Manager - Strategic Planning and Insights
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as a partner to the Retail Banking Services (RBS) business unit and other business units (our customers) to help them succeed with the Bank’s goals and their business unit responsibilities.
Retail Banking Services Finance forms part of the Financial Services business unit whose vision is to make a difference on the things that matter. The team provides business performance information, financial analysis and advice on the Home Lending product portfolio to support operational and strategic decisions.
The Customer Service Network (CSN) business unit encompasses the branch network and the majority of proprietary Home Lending customer face-to-face interactions within the Retail Banking Division (including Premier Banking and Private Banking). The CSN business unit contains over 10,000 employees.
The Senior Manager Strategic Planning and Insights is the key Finance business partner supporting the end-to-end KPI and incentive frameworks for the CSN distribution channel with the Retail Banking Division of CBA.
Do work that matters
- Finance business partner to the accountable owners (end-to-end) of the strategic planning and incentive frameworks for the Customer Service Network within the Retail Bank, which includes the proprietary Home Lending resources
- The role would include but is not limited to:
- Strong and pro-active engagement with a broad range of stakeholders across the Group (for example, Finance and Business stakeholders across business units and divisions)
- Involvement and influence into the evolution of planning and incentive frameworks as related to Frontline teams
- Supporting business owners with any enhancements to product measurement rules as related to KPI / incentive frameworks and their connectivity to the broader financial objectives of the organisation
- Establishing the necessary forums to facilitate sound business dialog regarding goal preferences and their integration into Group wide value growth objectives
- Facilitating and continually optimising the cascade of goals to frontline teams. This would encompass product goals, customer service goals and expenditure goals.
- Ensuring the provision of automated performance management solutions by facilitating the necessary dialog to optimise the allocation/ prioritisation of technical resources as required
- Other ad hoc reviews/ deep dives into business/ financial performance as required
- Preparation and presentation of outputs/ conclusions as required
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Graduate qualifications in a numerate discipline preferably finance, business or economics
- Post graduate qualifications preferred (CA/CPA or equivalent)
- Strong customer service and stakeholder engagement skills with high degree of problem solving and analytical ability
- Proven ability to manage and present to stakeholders
- Self-motivated with an ability to work to deadlines and without supervision
- Very strong report-writing skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines without supervision
- +6 years’ experience in management reporting
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 30/11/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.