Financial Controller Senior Consultant
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 3-4 years work experience in the field of FP&A, Controlling or Financial accounting
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with strong controlling / accounting background
- Subject matter expert in technical accounting and relevant financial processes (e.g. R2R, O2C, P2P)
- Flexibility to participate on different engagements
- Technical awareness and ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client interaction skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand matrixed organizations
- Professional English and Hungarian language knowledge are a must
- Strong analytical capabilities including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
- Project certificate PMP/Prince2/Six sigma
- Experience in financial projects or complex programs
- Big4, relevant consulting or experience in a multinational environment
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and make decisions on multiple time-sensitive projects
- Post graduate qualification / studying towards: CFA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Finance Controlling related IT systems such as: BlackLine, SAP (FI/CO modules), Anaplan, Power BI,
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant in the CFO Services Team, you will support the end-to-end delivery of finance projects, leading workstreams, gathering and analyzing information and developing actionable recommendations to ensure successful delivery.
- Work in a high performing project team helping our clients drive profitability and performance through their business operations
- Support the development of the CFO services agenda and function to meet future challenges
- Support the development of solutions from everyday issues to the complex challenges that a CFO must meet
- Act as a trusted advisor to build long-term trusted advisor relationships with Finance counterparts by providing the latest trends in finance strategy, IT solutions and finance process efficiency
- Work with high-profile clients on a variety of Hungarian and international engagements
- Hybrid model combining remote and office work
- Good work life balance and regular company events
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role
- Buddy program - support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment
- A great place to build a professional career
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement
- Access to the newest online learnings (e.g. Linkedin Learning, getAbstract etc.)
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, travel insurance)
- International working environment
- Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
- In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, after a short phone call we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. With 175 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 345,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing these services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
About the team
Deloitte CFO Services unifies the definition of the functional strategy for the finance department, the detailed design of the organization and processes and the implementation of the enabling systems.
We support CFOs in transforming their finance function, while ensuring that the organization continues to perform its core accounting and reporting duties effectively and efficiently at all times.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.