Senior Consultant | Accounting Compliance & Reporting | Tax & Advisory Services | HCMC Office
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We invite creative and innovative thinkers who are motivated by a “can do” attitude to apply for the following positions based in Ho Chi Minh City:
Experienced Staff to Senior Consultant – Accounting Compliance & Reporting (ACR)
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
- Perform monthly bookkeeping including managing all accounting entries;
- Attend into monthly, quarterly, yearly closing activities and annual financial statements preparation;
- Assist senior team members in conversion of accounting data (trial balance, general ledgers, etc.) from International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) to Vietnamese Accounting System (“VAS”);
- Prepare and file various tax returns (including VAT, FCT, CIT, and BLT) and other related tax activities;
- Ready to work on the client’s premises to provide accounting & tax works;
- Assist admin tasks related to preparation on the proposal, internal process, and billing;
- Any other relevant task from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree with business-related majors in accounting, finance
- Good knowledge and experience in accounting, statutory compliances
- Good at communication
- English proficiency
- Detail-oriented and diligent
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Having experience in SAP/Oracle is an advantage
- Having at least 3 years experience of working in accounting role for Senior positions.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA will be an advantage
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance,
consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.