Executive / Senior Executive
JAA is hiring ACCA and pursuing ACCA for a client service role involving any one or more of the following: controllership and bookkeeping, audits, accounting advisory, and tax compliance assistance.
This will be an entry level role for ACCA candidates and involve rotation to different service areas to provide broad based exposure based on our assessment of the candidate during the interview.
The role requires involvement in client service, with an opportunity to interact with clients and other team members to deliver on specific tasks assigned. This role will help groom a new ACCA candidate to acquire relevant skills such as technical knowledge, project management, communication, basic IT skills of Microsoft applications and report writing to develop high quality professional competency, along with soft skills required for the job and good Learning and Development opportunity.
• Academic knowledge of accounting and audit standards, and basic concepts of Income Tax and Goods and Service Tax
• Good Communication skills with fluency in English language
• Strong interpersonal skills to connect well with clients and colleagues
• Passion for working in a professional service environment with an intellectual curiosity
• Score of 65% or more in each year of graduation
• Proactive and a problem-solving mind set
• Prior practical knowledge by way of internship/ work experience will be an added advantage
• Practical working knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of Tally or other accounting software will be an added advantage
• Readiness to travel to different clients based on the needs of the Firm
• Ability to learn quickly and work on clients with tight timelines