Manager - Markets Sales Reporting
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) is responsible for managing the Group’s relationships with major corporate and government clients and institutional investors, and provides a full range of capital raising, transactional and risk management products and services. The division also performs an important internal role for the Group by providing markets, lending and transaction banking execution capabilities to other CBA business units that allows them to capture opportunities with business customers.
IB&M Finance supports the business in providing financial control, financial analysis and insight, product control, regulatory accounting and related project and strategy implementation support.
The Markets Sales Reporting Team sits within the IB&M Finance Business Reporting team and is responsible for managing all Global Markets client value reporting for the IB&M business. The team provides daily & monthly sales P&L information by team, product, region & client segment. Other key responsibilities include ad hoc analytics, inputs to papers, process reviews, product and business strategic projects.
You will have the opportunity to add significant value to the business by producing timely, efficient and accurate Sales reporting to the various business lines of Global Markets.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Markets Sales Reporting, this role sits in the Sales Reporting side of the IB&M Product Reporting team and has responsibility for the MSR system and reporting of Sales figures to the Global Markets business.
Do work that matters
- Production of timely, accurate and relevant Sales reporting and analysis for the business
- Provide timely responses to ad-hoc Business and Finance queries
- Provide in-depth analysis of Sales performance and improvements to reports
- Cultivate excellent working relations with the front office staff and other stakeholders
- Develop a strong understanding of Global Markets products and how Sales reporting can be used to analyse performance thereof
- Provide superior service aligned with the Global Markets business needs and broader CBA objectives
- Drive continuous improvement in all the processes that the team does and look at innovative solutions
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Demonstrated experience in accounting and financial management (e.g. budgeting, forecasting, performance reporting and analysis)
- Well-developed numeracy and analytical skills: identifying key issues, trends and themes
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- GL systems understanding
- Strong reporting skills
- SQL and Tableau knowledge highly desirable
- Logical approach to problem and query solving
- Team player who wants to support the team and its objectives
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Understands business drivers to provide genuine business valued output and analysis
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 05/12/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.