EMEA FP&A Senior Manager - Operations
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary:
At Baxter, we are building a best-in-class Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization. We are implementing a transformative program which will streamline processes, enhance systems, improve forecasting accuracy, strengthen business partnerships and enhance opportunities for personal skill-building and professional growth.
EMEA FP&A Senior Manager - Operations will support the consolidation, reporting and FP&A processes management for the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Region. This position interacts with the EMEA FP&A Center of Expertise (CoE) leadership team as well as Region Leadership.
Person in this position will support the strategic planning process, annual budgeting and forecasting processes and monthly performance reviews. In addition, this position will support high-value-added business analytics as well as drive the development of senior management presentations for this dynamic and growing region.What will you be doing?
- Providing leadership and organizational development through coaching, mentoring and development of direct staff and partners.
- Streamline and centralise processes by challenging the status quo and actively propose improvements to streamline processes and maximize efficiencies. Update process flows, operating manuals, training guides, and standard operating procedures as needed
- Coordinating & leading the consolidation of Long Range Plan (LRP), Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Quarterly Forecast, and monthly performance.
- Coordinating closely with Accounting COE / Commercial Excellence / FP&A Managers to understand and explain variances.
- Partnering with Functional VPs, to support the delivery of targets, through clear visibility of results and coordination of budget holders.
- Coordinating & leading the consolidation of functions budgets, and forecasts leadership and management presentations
- Ensuring quality, accuracy, and timeliness of deliverables
- Liaising with the FP&A Global Delivery Center (GDC) and other cross-functional leads to support the creation of standard budgets, forecasts and management reports, while ensuring compliance with all quality/control requirements.
- Coordinating escalation identification of issues and advising Finance leadership of potential business and operational risks.
- Supporting Finance Leadership with process improvement, policy development, and strategic initiatives. Leading FP&A process improvement projects on behalf of the FP&A Director. (e.g., business systems, processes or policies).
- Working seamlessly with Finance VP EMEA, to support EMEA President in reporting/presentation requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field required
- 8+ years of experience working in a finance function; coupled with diversified experience in financial reporting, forecasting, planning, and ad hoc-related analyses.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Technical and financial knowledge, including an understanding of internal control requirements and accounting principles as well as an understanding of the relevant business environment.
- Strong analytical skills with familiarity with accounting, financial analysis and reporting.
- Proficient in financial modelling skills and statistical techniques and selects the appropriate technique to address the problem at hand.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards (JDE), Hyperion Planning, and Cognos preferred.
Key Professional Competencies:
- Planning/ organizing /people management skills…managing team & stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to manage teams and work with stakeholders cross-functionally and cross-culturally.
- Experience with managing process change and/or project management and proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally as required.
- English: Native or bilingual proficiency required.
- Other language skills with Professional proficiency will be a plus.
What do we offer?
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Educational support: fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs), financial certifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.