Senior Finance Manager I Healthcare I Dubai
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
The role is to be in charge for the operational finance to support CFO for finance related activities for all legal entities under Healthcare Division : Month end closing, Group Reporting, Tax, Internal Audit, Internal Control, preparation of finance SoPs and DoA and along with Budget and feasibility studies.
- Ensure efficient, effective, and timely Financial Statement Closure Process (FSCP) for all legal entities
- Ensure all costs are accounted on timely manner, provisions are created where required, prepaid and accruals are managed as per contracts.
- Analyse monthly financial performance for all healthcare divisions and give detailed reports on variations versus Budget
- Review and submit monthly & Quarterly MIS required by Internal stakeholders/ Investors / Banks
- Prepare and present other performance-based MIS on-time as required by the management along with analysis
- Internal Audit and Internal Control actions follow up as per time plan
- Taxation: on time and accurate VAT refund declarations
- Budget and LE : ensuring timely and accurate preparations for the Budget and LE
- Preparation of Finance SoPs inline with Group Policies where relevant
- Preparation of weekly running Cash Flow
- Effective and timely control over ICM costs and flows.
- Effective communication with all departments in order to have accurate and timely financial data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.
- Chartered Accountancy or master’s in commerce/Post Graduate degree/Diploma in Finance is preferable.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ finance experience
- GCC exposure will be an added advantage
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- MS Office
- Overall Hospital, clinic and pharmacy operations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Sound technical knowledge on compliance
About Al-Futtaim Healthcare
We Hear Your Ambition.
For over 90 years, the Al-Futtaim Group has been bringing the world’s leading brands of lifestyle watches, cars, home furnishings and fashion to the UAE. The Group has now introduced a whole new way of holistic healthcare through HealthHub Clinics by Al-Futtaim, its multi-speciality chain of more than 20 clinics in Dubaiwith over 25 specialties offering the right combination of advanced diagnostics, proven medical expertise and specialised services.
What gives our clinics an edge is that as a part of the Al-Futtaim Group, you can expect world-class quality standards, with access to the best medical services and facilities within a healing environment. It’s a new way of healthcare that’s designed to meet a patient’s needs with a complete range of smart healthcare solutions. As testimony to this, only recently, we’ve earned a rare milestone of being the only primary healthcare network in the UAE to receive the Gold Seal by a reputed international body:Accreditation Canada.
As trusted partners to health, we at HealthHub Clinics adopt evidence-based learning that enables us to listen to our patients more carefully. It helps us in treating the cause and not just the symptoms, while applying global best practices to ensure quality of care for every family member. Most of all, we adopt a patient-centric approach to healthcare that is reflected in the promise of our core belief: “We Hear You.”
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.