Business Recovery Trainee ACCA Apprenticeship
We are looking for a talented individual to be our new ACCA Apprentice in Business Recovery. This is an exciting role within a growing and dynamic part of the business.
Based in the London office with guidance from a tight knit team, the role involves being responsible for a number of personal and corporate insolvencies.
This role will begin in September 2023.
The ACCA Programme:
Menzies LLP was voted one of the best Graduate & Apprenticeship Employers to work for over the past 5 years (Job Crowd.com) with our award-winning training and development trainee programmes for Graduates & Apprentices. We offer a personable, friendly and supportive training environment. All of our trainees have a mentor & training manager for the duration of the trainee programme and they will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients from various industry sectors.
- Liaising with directors and bankrupts to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case
- Communicating with key stakeholders, including: bankrupts, directors, shareholders and employees
- Preparation of Statutory Reports
- Taking responsibility for your own portfolio of cases with appropriate management.
- Provide support and assistance to other team members when required
- To carry out investigations
- Be familiar with all Microsoft programmes including outlook and eventually become fluent with bespoke software systems
You will have:
- Minimum of a 2:2 undergraduate degree in either a Business, Finance, Scientific, Law, Engineering or Mathematics discipline.
- Minimum 2 x A levels (A-C) and one other A level or equivalent
- 5 GCSEs grades A*- C or 9-4 (Maths and English Language preferred) or equivalent.
- A Passion for working with people
- Strong at networking & relationship building skills
- Existing/recent entry level work experience in the accounting profession would be ideal
- All candidates will be required to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the training contract.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive for each role, we may not always be able to respond to your application within a short-term time period. However, every application is reviewed by a member of the Talent Acquisition team against the criteria set-out but also the quality of your CV and Covering Letter!
When we require external assistance with our vacancies we will reach out to our PSL supply chain. Please be aware that we operate a very strict PSL policy with close relationships with our suppliers and cannot respond to agencies outside of the PSL. Please do not contact individual hiring managers.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.