Due to growth we are recruiting for a Practice Manager to work within our North London office.
As the largest and fastest growing region of Haines Watts we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individual to join to the team to assist us in achieving our strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
We are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm since the 1930's with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
The Practice Manager role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package and career progression.
The Practice Manager duties will be:
- Being part of the Management Team and assisting with the implementation of the business strategy
- Leading the Finance and Admin team members
- Providing day to day support to Partners including analysing reports, business planning, training and developing team members, implementation of workplace procedures, managing practice budget and overseeing daily practice operations, including billing, cash collection and team planning board
- Assisting with client queries, liaising and maintaining good relationships with clients and external contacts
- Client lifecycle procedures including AML processes
- Dealing with annual fee protection insurance renewals and new enrolments
- Continual process and system updates, improvements and implementation
- Dealing with IT and technical issues within the office
- Supporting new team member with IT and System onboarding and H&S induction
- Health and safety and fire regulations of building and ensuring regular updates and reviews of standards
- Previous experience in an office management style role
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of professional / financial services company advantageous
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Experience with preparing presentations and being client facing
The Practice Manager will have the below skills:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, confident in talking to people at all levels of seniority
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to follow up effectively and keep one step ahead of arrangements and requirements
- Enthusiastic, with a positive attitude
- Team player
- Personable and approachable
- A dynamic and outgoing personality
If you are keen to secure a progressive Practice Manager role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm please apply today to find out more.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.