- Carry out quality audit & assurance engagement in an independent, efficient and professional manner
- To handle broad range of audit assignments for different industries
- Liaising and discussing with client regarding their accounting records and compliance to accounting standard and other statutory requirements
- To complete audit engagements given within specific time frame
- To take on additional duties from time to time as and when the need arises
- To compute provision of tax
- To prepare annual report and financial statements in accordance with approved financial reporting standard
- To collaborate with colleague in a team
- Travelling to client premise is necessary
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
Apply for Audit Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly