Material Ledger Accountant (Italian Speaker)
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
- ML Accountant is responsible for the end to end management & reporting of all transactional data within the material ledger
- You will responsible for a max of 4 plants’ transactional data, depending on the complexity of the sites (Material Ledger = Cost of Sales Ledger)
Product Costing Errors (PCE):
- Following the daily, weekly and monthly check lists without deviation. Processes and procedures play an extremely important part of this role.
- Closing and controlling of manufacturing process orders on time. Accurate consumption of raw materials, intermediates, packaging and appropriate production time
- Explanation and acceptance of stock write offs/ons. DUV creation for inventory differences
- Material ledger value checks - regular checks of stock values, preparing stock adjustments when needed,
- Working on decreasing the number of stock adjustments in the month and reducing the number of MR22 at month end
- Taking part in the month end process / Cockpit close. Linking in with IO FC before close to ensure all journals are posted and costs as fully absorbed.
- Working under tight deadlines to deliver the close with the allocated slot. Following the daily, weekly and monthly check lists with deviation
New Product Implementation (NPI):
- You will take part in the functional checks, recipe control, R&D, planning, warehouse, IO and Commercial pricing team
- You will be assigned a task via email to perform the IO checks
- Check that all new raw material parts have prices
- Missing prices will cause material ledger issues and must be highlighted prior to product being costed
- Assigned the standard SAP overhead group
- Run costing in the system Project Management Office Services
Qualifications and skills
- Part qualified accountant with previous experience of similar role
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English & Italian (written and spoken)
- IT Skills - SAP proficient
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups & macros)
- Excellent communication skills & strong relationship skills
- Flexible team player
- Analytical & review skills are imperative
- Meeting large deliveries under tight deadlines
- Adhering to all processes & procedures
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.