Associate Consultant, Internal Audit
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist superior to coordinate and execute audit assignments in accordance with the audit plan.
- Prepare audit plan and program including risk identification, assessment and planned audit procedures.
- Conduct internal audit fieldwork which include identifying and defining internal control issues.
- Ensure completeness of audit working papers and supporting documents.
- Drafting of internal audit report which includes audit findings and sound recommendations and solutions.
- Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendation.
- Preparation of financial statements reporting.
- Carry out any other special assignments allocated by superior from time to time.
- In-charge and control of a complete audit cycle, including risk management, operational effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance to all other applicable policies and regulations.
- Prepare reports in neat presentation format, proper language and structure, and clear explanation.
- Preparation of accounts as and when required
- Any other assignments given by the management.