Consultant, Internal Audit
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to manage ad-hoc assignments.
- Determine internal audit scope and prepare annual audit plan.
- Prepare and design audit plan and programme including risk identification, assessment and planned audit procedures.
- Conduct internal audit fieldwork which includes business process walkthrough, identifying and defining internal control issues.
- Prepare and ensure completeness of audit working papers and supporting documents.
- Drafting of internal audit report with clear cut audit findings and sound recommendations.
- Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendation.
- Presentation of audit reports and findings to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors
- Preparation of accounting and financial statements reporting
- Lead, supervise and provide guidance to team of associates.
- Review the work and documentation of junior.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc and special assignments (i.e. Drafting of SOPP, Enterprise Risk Management, Forensic and Special Audit, Due Diligence, Valuation)
- Compliance with Company rules and regulations, practices and administrative requirements on timely and in a disciplined manner.
- Any other assignments by superior management.