Job Overview :
Prepare financial statements, and other financial reports using different accounting software. His/her duties and responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations and communicating with clients of the organization wherever required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities and duties of this job-
- Understanding the scope of work of each task to complete within the given time frame.
- Collection and analysis of data for the accomplishment of tasks.
- Making sure the data required for completion of the job is complete and communicating with the Job Incharge for any missing information/data
- Execution/Processing of data for preparation of financial statements, modules, and setups of the relevant software and plans.
- Working with the Job Incharge to resolve the queries of clients.
- Collaborating with peers to expedite delivery times.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in accounting or relevant field required
- Experience as an accountant or bookkeeper in a corporate setting is a plus
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks/XERO/Waveapps is a plus
- Consistent, accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Good organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Polished phone and email etiquette
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment