Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The SR. Accountant is responsible for:
- Manual Journal preparation, quality check and posting
- P/L Analysis and Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Preparation of Management Reports & BPC Consolidation
- Period-end and Year-end Ledger Closing Submission
- Auditing Support
What will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- 2-5 year of experience as Accountant
- Experience with SAP
- Background in Big4 (EY, KPMG, Deloitte, PWC is a plus)
- Knowledge in IFRS
- English advanced (Portuguese is a plus)
- Excel Advanced
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.