Analyst(Japanese Accounting)- Global Delivery Center(Business Process Solution)-Chongqing/Dalian
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Work you'll do
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations for Japanese companies
- Posting monthly employee expenses and general ledger accounts
- Perform financial statement reconciliations
- Perform VAT reconciliation regarding differences between figures in book and ones downloaded from HomeTax
- Assistance in tax compliance in a timely manner (Corporate income tax, VAT, payroll related taxes, and etc.)
- Ensure proper documentation and record-keeping in compliance with Japanese GAAP or IFRS and relevant regulation
- Support external audit requests and financial statements preparation
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in accounting and tax, if requested
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Sales excellence, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.
We are looking for someone with
- Candidate must be proficient in Japanese (N1)
- Intermediate level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or tax
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in corporate accounting
- Strong knowledge of Excel, accounting software systems and data analysis
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner
- Understanding of financial operation process(preferred, but not mandatory)
- Reliable and able to carry out tasks with supervision from the remote office
- A positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
Shape your future through impact that matters
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
Ready to take on new challenges? Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities, follow us on Deloitte China Social Media.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.