Assistant Management Accountant
This is an Assistant Management Accountant role working for a growing organisation in High Wycombe. This role would suit someone with solid Accounting background and looking to step into Management Accounts.
This Assistant Management Accountant role will be working for a busy and rapidly expanding organisation in High Wycombe.
This Assistant Management Accountant position, will involve the following responsibilities:
- Posting of daily bank transactions into the accounting software
- Posting of sales invoices from CRM into the accounting software on a daily basis
- Posting of COGS invoices from CRM into the accounting software on a daily basis
- Preparation of biweekly vendor payment runs
- Management of AP inbox and manual posting of AP invoices
- Assisting with the month end process
- Posting journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of the VAT returns
- Support with the ERP migration
- Assist with cashflow forecasts
The ideal Assistant Management Accountant will have the following:
Experience working within a fast-paced finance function in a similar position
Strong understanding of fundamental accounting principals
Knowledge of accounting systems, preferably AccountView and/or Dynamics 365 Financials
Proficient in excel with strong communication skills.
This Assistant Management Accountant role operates on a hybrid working pattern and has the potential to become permanent.