Partner or Director - Accounting and Advisory Services
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategically minded individual to join our expanding Accounting and Advisory team.
We are open to recruiting this role at Partner or Director level, so are keen to hear from ambitious candidates ready for that challenge and who are looking to make a positive impact within a rapidly expanding Top 30 firm.
Working closely with the head of this service line and our Bristol Senior Management Team (SMT), you will play a significant role in the development of our Business Advisory and Accounting service line across our Bristol and Bath offices.
Joining as a senior member of a large team, you will be expected to promote best practice to deliver proactive relationship led advisory services to our corporate clients.
You will need to be highly commercial in your approach and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing new business opportunities through the leveraging of your network.
Working closely with our Partners, you will look to contribute to the continued growth of the client base and to the overall client service delivery and experience.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with our owner-managed business clients and ensuring that we continue to offer a quality trusted advisor service
- Monitoring developments in the accounting marketplace to help retain competitiveness and efficiency of service provision
- Playing a pivotal role in Business Development activities and looking to build/retain a good network of local contacts to aid service line growth
- Working alongside our existing SMT to develop and grow our Bristol & Bath CBS team – this will include recruiting team members, coaching our people so that they can reach their potential and succession planning
- Working with our head of service line and other Partners to formulate and deliver our firmwide accounting and advisory services strategy
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be/have:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience of working within a business services environment
- A strong business developer who is keen to build contacts and network within the local business community
- Good current knowledge of developments in the market with particular reference to cloud-based systems and outsourcing opportunities
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills who can influence at all levels
- A strong People Manager who enjoys building and developing a team
- Keen to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Roger Pimblett; Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.