Associate - LEC India Controllers (Finance)
The main focus of the role will be to manage the legal entity reporting comprising financial reporting, regulatory reporting, tax filings and MIS reporting for the Primary Dealer entity in India comprising the following responsibilities:
- Take care of the month end process which includes reconciliations (Intercompany, Bank, control accounts), FX revaluations, Accruals, booking of GAAP adjustments
- Oversight of monthly reconciliation of accounts and balances
- Review of monthly GST returns and payments
- Review of Withholding tax liability and returns
- Preparation of Annual Tax audit and Annual GST Returns
- Review of the tax assessment, audit and such other submissions across the board
- Liaising with Accounts Payable and resolving their queries on WHT & GST
- Co-ordination of all legal entity activity, with key internal experts such as Tax, Legal, Compliance etc.
- Preparation and review of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of regulatory returns pertaining to RBI
- Responsible for maintaining key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally including: external auditors, external consultants, business unit and Tax.
- The role will also require participation in the development of the LEC function in Mumbai, involving:
- Supporting the Business Units in new products and adapting the entity's ledgers and system requirements.
- Ongoing entity-specific initiatives and projects.
- Contributing to the reporting control framework, ensuring compliance to client requirements and internal policy.
- Chartered Accountant with 2 to 4 yrs of experience
- Good knowledge of Income tax and GST provisions
- Accounting knowledge of IFRS/INDAS/USGAAP
- Good communication skills- clear, concise and appropriate method of delivery
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
- Shows a willingness to learn and adapt to the organization culture
- Have the flexibility required to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines.