Insurance Policy Administrator - Back Office/No Sales Job
We are searching for our client, a multinational company, leader in trade credit insurances, a candidate willing to evolve in a new field.
Previous Accounts Payable/ Receivables/ Banking or Financial skills and knowledge - are a good background for candidates to be performant in this job:
INSURANCE POLICIES ADMINISTRATOR
Based in Bucharest ( hybrid working) the role refers to:
The Insurance Policy Administrator will provide seamless contract servicing/ management to the Insurance Policyholder through the main tasks mentioned below. Besides, she/he will strengthen the team, contributing to process improvements and updates of instructions, manuals and procedures specific to a transition process.
The job holder:
- Collects data to calculate premiums and fees, processes credit notes
- Calculates bonuses, year end adjustments, premiums and fees
- Apply pricing conditions
- Analyses, calculates and apples bonus and malus conditions
- Controls invoice proposals
- Ensures follow-up of Turnover Declarations
- Chase information for Turnover Declarations
- Controls Turnover Declarations
- Processes several lists regarding premium and fee invoicing
- Answers to queries in a timely and efficient manner to promote a customer-oriented culture
- Prepares recurring and ad-hoc reports as per agreed timeline, to facilitate end markets’ review and analysis
- Investigates the situation of accounts and reconciles them as per customer/ colleague input;
- Helps to investigate on complaint case and give suggestion for problem fixing;
Typical Functional Skills / Experiences
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting, Insurance or Business Administration,
- 3-5 years experience in Insurance, Banking, Finance, Accounting (Accounts Receivables, Procure to Pay, Customer Accounting of Finance would be a plus )
- Credit Insurance or General Insurance knowledge,
- MS Office (Excel, Word),
- Fluent English level – mandatory requirement (spoken and written).
- High customer orientation
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Analytical / numerical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in changing environment
- Able to work autonomously
- Supporting team members
- Communication skills
- Attractive salary
- Meal & Gift Tickets
- Performance bonus
- Training on-the-job and continuous learning
- Transportation Allowance
- 3 days of working from the office (Bucharest)/ 2 days working from home
- Holiday Tickets
- Other benefits (all of them detailed at the interview)
Why would you choose this job?
- The jobs are brand new so you will join a newly created team,
- You will contribute to the implementation of a process in Romania,
- The company will invest in your development and wellbeing,
- You will have plenty of occasions to grow professionally,
- You will join a great environment.
Let’s talk about all the other details that are important for you! Call us at 0723606757!