Assistant Manager Corporate Reporting(Contractual)
- Prepare monthly financial statements in accordance with the approved accounting standards applicable in Pakistan
- Prepare calculation of month end accruals and record JVs in the system.
- Perform periodic analysis on income statement including detailed analysis of OPEX
- Perform periodic analysis on balance sheet to highlight long outstanding balances (if any)
- Perform detailed analyzes of vendor / customer aging report
- Support the tax team in preparation of information required for compliance of tax notices
- Perform reconciliation of related party transactions / balances
- Coordinate with auditors for smooth execution of audit.
- Maintain vendor Master data.