Senior Associate/Senior, Audit & Assurance
- Handle a portfolio of medium and large sized companies.
- Liase with authorities and clients to resolve issues.
- Work closely with team members and manager on each engagement.
- Able to lead juniors / interns when required.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with full or partial professional qualification.
- Proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- A team player and also able to work well independently under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Senior Associate: At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Senior: At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.