Senior Associate/Senior, Audit & Assurance
- Handle a portfolio of medium and large sized companies.
- Liase with authorities and clients to resolve issues.
- Work closely with team members and manager on each engagement.
- Able to lead juniors / interns when required.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with full or partial professional qualification.
- Proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- A team player and also able to work well independently under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Senior Associate: At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Senior: At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
Apply for Senior Associate/Senior, Audit & Assurance
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly