You'll play a key role supporting our Client Services team, providing exceptional accounting administration services to your portfolio of clients.
We pride ourselves for being resilient, respectful and open. You’ll need to be pro-active, have a customer-focus mind and create and maintain strong and effective relationships with the UK teams and the wider group, in order to continue the culture of support and collaboration that we have.
You will be responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements with Disclosures and other ad-hoc financial information for our Clients. You will take ownership and respond Client/Investor queries promptly. Using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds and put forward any recommendations to help us find an appropriate solution.
It is essential that you follow the correct processes and procedures to help us ensure we are compliant with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures. You will need to have a curious mind and use your initiative to identify any risks or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organizational skills so you can prioritize your day and sometimes with conflicting deadlines that still need to be met.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Graduate of accounting or any business-related course with 2+ years relevant accounting experience.
- Actual work experience in the preparation of working paper files, financial statements with disclosures and other financial information.
- Intermediate Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookup, “if” and other similar functions.
- Experience in e-mail, word processing and video conferencing applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Effective written and verbal intermediate communication skills.
- Experience in using accounting software (Investran software is desired).
- Must be willing to attend onsite training and onboarding for the first three months of employment.
- This position is only open to Philippine citizens.
Nice to have
- Desire to complete Certified Public Accountant qualification, if applicable.
- Experience working in Financial Services or Shared Services office environment.
- Experience working in a multinational office environment.
- Open to travel and other secondment opportunities abroad.
- University Degree in Accountancy and other accounting-related courses.
Our current work set-up is Hybrid Work from Home wherein you need to be in the office at least 2 to 3 days a week and the rest is WFH. To qualify you must have a stable internet connection (DSL/Fiber with at least 25mbps).
To expedite the process of your application please have your government IDs ready.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.