Experienced Audit Assistant
About this position
Experienced Audit Assistant
Audit & assurance services
Following our strong development, we are seeking candidates with 1 to 2 years of working experience in Audit & Assurance to apply for the position of Experienced audit assistant in both Hanoi & HCMC offices. As a qualified experienced staff, you will participate and lead Statutory and Group Audit assignments from various sectors.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 200 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and Top one for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, on 1 July 2020, Mazars in Vietnam is honoured to receive a prestigious award HR Best company to work for in Asia 2020, recognised by trusted HR Asia Magazine.
Join the 44,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.
We are searching for Experienced Audit Assistant who is expected to:
- Support Manager and Supervisor for large accounts and take leadership responsibility on smaller/less complex assignments;
- Assist & Lead in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you;
- Be responsible for and understand the audit approach, methodology & tools;
- Perform analytical review of financial information;
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting audit opinions;
- Review client accounting, operating and internal control procedures;
- Provide recommendations for improvement of procedures in order to enhance business efficiency and management control over the entity;
- Develop working relationships with clients;
- Mentor/coach and assist junior staff in reaching their full potential.
- Proactively manage the scheduling of work beyond the level expected;
- Keep abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence.
Candidates for the position of Experienced Audit Assistant need to fulfill the following criteria:
- University qualifications in Finance, Accounting, Auditing;
- Fluent in English;
- Good understanding of VAS/IFRS;
- Understanding in Vietnamese Tax system, specifically CIT, VAT and payroll related taxes;
- Understanding of the Audit methodology and procedures;
- Well-organized, honest and highly committed;
- Have problem solving and proactive skills: Be able to suggest practical improvements & recommendations
- Have analytical skills and attentive to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Having the ability to work under high pressure.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and academic transcripts)
- Email to: email@example.com
- Subject: EXP AUD_Full name
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.