Assistant Manager Financial Reporting
Based in ACS's international client delivery center in Lahore, as a remote accountant, you will be supporting UK and EU-based clients. This role requires working in the UK time zone i.e., you will be working from 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm Pakistan Standard Time.
Provide support to the financial controller/CFO for financial reporting, IFRS compliance, group consolidation, and other accounting & reporting activities. The role will require an advanced understanding of large group consolidation and International Financial Reporting Standards, interpretation and implementation.
- Provide support for the preparation of Financial Statements, IFRS compliance, and group consolidation.
- Process complex accounting transactions. Collect, analyze and interpret accounting records for book-keeping purposes.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly closing and filing of financial statements in accordance with applicable accounting standards within the target and standards set.
- Liaise with other accounting teams to ensure monthly closing by the target date.
- Assist with tax planning, computation and filing. Assist with other statutory filings. Liaise with the auditors for finalization of the audit. Regular follow-ups with auditors to ensure that outstanding matters are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain updated accounting databases by performing systematic data entry in the accounting system.
- Perform any other cognate duties.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills:
- ACCA qualified (or similar)
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in industry or practice.
- Strong working knowledge and command of IFRS.
- Good knowledge and prior exposure to large group consolidations.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong communication, accounting / analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Work under pressure, independently, effectively prioritize and manage time & workload to meet clients’ needs.
Competitive. Above market average.
An Introduction to ACS SYNERGY
Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, ACS SYNERGY is a global business advisory & enablement firm. Beginning as a small firm of financial consultants in Dubai, UAE, over the past 14+ years, ACS Synergy has grown to a level where it now has clients in over 15 countries, and operational bases in the United Kingdom, Singapore, State of Qatar, and Pakistan.
Bridging the capacity gaps, ACS’s Corporate advisory practice builds high-performing strategic planning, finance, business analysis, performance management & corporate development functions for growth-seeking organizations.
ACS’s Public Sector Advisory practice provides a wide range of services to meet the demand for sustainable development, transparency, accountability, and more efficient performance. It assists government ministries as well as municipal governments with the development of sustainable financial management models and effective implementation of large-scale infrastructure development projects, institutional transformation, and civic services provision initiatives.