Semi Senior Accountant
Reporting Line: Senior Accountant
Team Size: c.6 FTE
Direct Reports: 2
Benefits: Pension, Study Support
Discretionary Benefits: Bonus
Holiday: 28 days
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Base Hours: 09.00 – 18.00
Minimum Qualification: AAT/ACCA/ACA Part Qualified
Minimum Experience: 4 years
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join a rapidly growing boutique Chartered practice, located on the High Street in Brentwood, Essex.
We are an ACCA approved employer and can provide a full study support program for those studying towards members of any recognised accountancy or tax qualification.
You will be joining a small team of Accountants to support the compliance obligation of our clients, from VAT, CIS and general management reporting and accounts production activities.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, having both the soft and technical skills to manage and prioritise the workflow. You will have direct contact with clients and the directors.
F9 Consulting has seen extraordinary organic growth since inception in 2012. Now operating across four distinct locations, Canary Wharf, London, Manchester and Essex, it has a diverse client base covering Construction, Ecommerce, Retail and Sports & Entertainment, with client turnover ranging from £200k to £20m.
• Bookkeeping and preparation of accounts to Trial Balance
• Ad hoc communication with clients, including answering queries
• Production of management reporting packs
• Producing work for manger review which requires little input, clearly highlight issues and provide potential solutions to issues identified
• Delivering information to clients in a timely manner
• Assist the manager with the workflow planning
• General bookkeeping [Quickbooks, SAGE, XERO]
• Potential travel to clients to assist with implementing finance systems
• Display an understanding of client's businesses and the key risks.
• Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional development with a view to progressing in the practice
• Preparation and Submission of CIS returns
• Preparation and Submission of VAT returns
• Travel to client premises may be required
· MS Office
The successful candidate will be technically strong with good knowledge of accounting in practice. You will be qualified or part qualified AAT/ACA/ACCA with practice experience.
01277 223 278
81-85 High Street
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
You declare that you have worked in an Accountancy Practice for more than 3 years and be able to commute to Brentwood Essex.