TLS - Business Development - Senior Associate - Amman
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryAn opportunity to work with the Business Development team of Tax and Legal will allow you to assist the team in implementing the firm’s strategy that focuses on key clients, industries, and markets. It will give you exposure to some of the key aspects of account management, business development and allow you to interact and collaborate with various teams. You will be a part of a team that plays a key role in tracking the performance and progress of the business across markets to achieve the firm's objectives.
This position will require the candidate to perform the following:
- Work with the Clients & Markets function to deliver infrastructure (such as financial performance analysis, industry and client’s analysis, market share and competitor SWOT analysis and thought leadership) to develop an Account Management plan
- Collaborate with colleagues across different teams within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions
- Work closely with the Partners and Directors in developing account strategy and support them in driving the account management activities
- Prepare various executive level presentations using google slides such as account plans, industry/sector summaries
- Prepare performance summaries for accounts and industries using revenue, opportunity, backlog data on monthly/quarterly basis
- Support the teams in developing client, industry and country profiles using various research tools, databases and online research
- Track the latest regulatory changes and market trends that impact our clients from a Tax and legal perspective and support the engagement teams in developing a Go To Market strategy
- Participate and drive various meetings/calls related to priority accounts, industries and countries
- Support lead partners, industry leaders in monitoring the performance of their respective areas on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Creating/maintain reports and dashboards using Salesforce/Google sheets/Google slides
- Manage various initiatives in collaboration with the marketing team such as client workshops, webinars, external and internal events
Bachelor's or master’s degree with more than 4 year of experience.
- Ability to create executive level presentations
- Hands on data skills (advanced excel skills, pivot, formulas etc)
- Ability to interact with all levels of management; strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable professional and proactive approach
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Strong research and analytics background; exposure to market research databases preferred
- Basic knowledge of Tableau, Qlikview, Alteryx preferred
- Experience with Salesforce will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of tax and legal services will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience of account management and relationship management in a large corporate environment.
- · Language skills: fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End DateDecember 22, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.