Senior Private Equity Fund Accountant
About The Role
We are expanding the Private Equity Fund Team in looking either Senior Fund Accountant (2 new headcounts) assists the Team Lead to encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of funds.
- Maintains relationship with daily client contact; being pro-active and keep Team Lead updated on any potential issues identified during the processing of the information provided by the client.
- Accounting & analysis:
- Process bookkeeping entries and maintain the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Prepare financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
- Prepare investor allocations
- Prepare trial balances and work paper product
- Involved within a full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting
If you also have the following attributes, then we would love to hear from you:
- Degree holder with recognized accounting qualification or business related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in professional firms or multinationals
- Experience in Investran as added advantages
- Pursuing Professional qualifications in CA or CPA
- Experience in accounting/tax/banking procedures
- Sound knowledge of local accounting practices
- Good command of both spoken and written English
What's In It For You
- Office location close to town hall station.
- Private medical healthcare;
- Professional membership sponsorship
- Hybrid working arrangement so that you can perform at your best;
- Flexible working hours;
- Continuous development that is supported and encouraged through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy and a strong culture of feedback.
- Team building and team event;
- Festival celebration - Christmas/New Year.
Applications close: 30 Dec 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.