Corporation Tax Manager
At Sedulo we are building a world class team to deliver our mission to make positive change in the communities we work in. We do this by:
- Working with our clients to transform their business and personal finances
- Connecting and contributing to the business community in the cities we are located in
- Working with charities by volunteering, fundraising and influencing change both now and in the future through the Sedulo Foundation Being a great place to work and develop your career
The Sedulo Way
The Sedulo way embraces a holistic and innovative culture with diversity and integrity at the heart. We are working to build an open and inclusive environment which supports the needs of all our team members.
We are looking for people to join the team who want to deliver beyond expectation and get results. Whether this be through embracing feedback, creating fulfilling relationships with colleagues and clients, being genuinely interested in their work, or by simply being the best version of themselves. At Sedulo, we know how important it is to create an environment for positive change, both in work and in the communities, we work within. This is demonstrated through our persistent commitment to charitable projects and a strong focus on innovation in everything that we do. You can make an impact at Sedulo, not only through delivering amazing work, but also through participating in the charity campaigns we run throughout the year. Alongside all of this, our events team ensure we also have a lot of fun – with countless wellbeing activities and events being hosted at all our offices every week!
We understand that to be a world class organisation, we must embrace uniqueness and choose courage over comfort. Everything we strive to be is grounded in our core values: Personable, Integrity, Holistic, Innovative and Deliver Beyond Expectation.
Working closely with the Tax Partners you will be responsible for managing and supervising members of the corporate tax team in order to deliver a world class corporate tax compliance service to clients.
- Managing the corporation tax compliance function, including
- Overseeing corporation tax computation preparation & review Tax accounting
- Effective communication with clients regarding all corporate tax matters, including enquiries, tax queries and technical updates
- Supervising & supporting the development of junior members of the corporate tax team including carrying out regular performance catch ups and ensuring they are on track with their studies
- Identifying advisory project work as a result of corporation tax compliance process
- Working closely with the advisory team and personal tax compliance team to ensure clients receive a holistic service from the tax department as a whole
- Working closely with other departments across Sedulo to ensure clients receive a world class financial advisory service
Your knowledge, skills and experience
- Qualified CTA / ACA / ACCA with experience in a private practice Corporate Tax environment.
- Technically strong with a passion for knowledge and the ability to think creatively
- Confident in dealing with clients at all levels, great communicating skills with clients over the phone or face to face
- Strong written communication skills to write reports when required
- Excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met Organised and efficient Commercial outlook with an appetite to take on new challenges
Our aim is to encourage and support all applicants during the application process, if you have any reasonable adjustments that you will require, please do not hesitate to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.