A highly reputable and successful firm of chartered accountants based in Oxford is searching for an Accounts Senior in a role with increasing responsibility and clear career development prospects both in technical development and route to progress delivering accounts preparation and tax compliance.
Based in Oxford this leading firm of chartered accountants has an excellent reputation large enough to service clients right across the spectrum in size, across wide ranging sectors, industries and turnovers. You will have the support around you to develop technically, with a very team orientated set up. You will be encouraged to develop technically with support for further studies on offer as you progress in your career for those looking to pursue qualifications. Home/office working mix on offer with flexible hours and good benefits
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Senior based in Oxfordshire are:
- Supporting the managers and gaining exposure to a wide range of accounting issues under UK and international standards and regulations.
- Responsible for diverse domestic and international clients including manufacturing, holding companies, IT companies, life sciences, health-care, logistics and business services
- Main point of contact for clients, who are mainly UK-based companies or UK subsidiaries of overseas parents
- Responsible for planning non-complex client assignments, taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for junior staff and supervising them on site, including reviewing their accounts & tax work and coaching on-the-job
- Close liaison with clients and other external stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Ensuring all client work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Preparation for and attending final accounts review meetings with Directors and clients when required
For this Accounts Senior position, based in Oxfordshire, our client are searching for candidates who have/are:
- Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA Senior
- Ideally degree educated with 2 years practical experience
- Some prior staff training skills would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and practice accounting software.
The key benefits for the candidate include:
- Up to £45,000 salary
- Flexible benefits reward package
- Flexible working
- Excellent personal development programmes to support career growth opportunities
- Ability to progress all the way to the top!