Senior Billing Analyst
As Senior Billing Analyst you will implement and improve technical billing solutions, to enable accurate and timely client billing. Strive to standardise new products and service to ensure the billing can be completed as BAU for the wider team. Accurate and timely month end accounting, with appropriate backup to journals posted.
You will be accountable for:
- Ownership of key account billing, with individual invoices of up to £10m
- Ownership of Special and C2C reseller invoicing
- Audit accuracy and completeness of your teams invoicing.
- Design and implementation of bespoke client invoicing solutions
- Ensure month end income accounting is accurate and journals are posted in a timely manner
- Maintain backup to month end journals to support audit requirements
- Perform month end volume, income and average rate checks and investigate anomalies
- Develop and maintain your team’s KPI’s to understand and monitor team resource requirements
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will require the following…
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Relevant degree Maths, IT, or experience within a similar role
- Ability to manage workloads with tight deadlines, with minimum supervision
- Excellent organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Relevant experience within a finance role & understanding of finance month end procedures, would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of Excel with high level of numerical ability and problem solving
- Experience using Alteryx in a commercial environment desirable.
Technical & People Skills:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including:
- Comprehensive knowledge of formulas
- Data manipulation
- Working with large datasets
- Extensive VBA/Macro knowledge
- A great team worker, keen to assist others where possible
- Train and develop the team’s excel skills