Audit Analyst (Italian Speaker)
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- Graduated in Economics, accounting, Finance and related fields.
- The MSc degree in Accounting and / or Finance is preferable;
- High “informatization”. MS Office experience required including Excel knowledge.
- Be results-oriented with a proactive and rigorous approach.
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural team, and have good interpersonal skills.
- Be capable of managing multiple tasks and working in team.
- Fluent Italian and English written and spoken;
Your future role
- Develop understanding our approach, methodology and tools.
- Establish working relationships with the clients’ personnel and perform an analytical review of accounting / tax documents; review clients’ accounts and operating procedures and internal control systems;
- prepare outputs and documentation that support the reviews of Deloitte,
- provide opinions to improve the controls and efficiency of the company, meet the deadlines of the work plan.
What we offer
- Flexible and hybrid work model
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited access to worldwide esteemed digital learning platforms as per individual needs and curiosity, in addition to classroom trainings.
- Personal Development and constant growth
- Dynamic and international work environment and team spirit
- Complete Private Health/Travel Insurance
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. It is one of the Big Four accounting firms and the largest professional. The services Deloitte offers audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services. Worlwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among a “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
Deloitte Albania. A career built around you. In Albania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Albania sh.p.k, Audit sh.p.k and Deloitte legal sh.p.k. With more than 400 professionals, Deloitte in Albania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.