Audit Experienced Associate (Hanoi Office)
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Experienced Associate supporting the Audit & Assurance Services of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Overall Role Purpose: To work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports the partner/manager team.
Quality and Clients
- Is familiar with, refers to and follows the audit manual and the firm's risk management policies and procedures, consulting with colleagues as necessary.
- Reports any potential ethical breaches to managers and partners, making suggestions of how to address them.
- Assists with all aspects of the audit process, including planning, fieldwork and completion.
- Contributes to audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and understand the rationale for the audit strategy adopted.
- Communicates any technical or administrative issues with senior team members where appropriate.
- Develops good working relationships with client staff with whom you will have most contact; including being able to discuss accounting and auditing concepts clearly, logically and consistently.
- Obtains an understanding of the client's business and analyses client issues, reaching logical conclusions by applying theory to practice and appreciates the implication to potential audit issues.
- Proactive in managing client expectations.
- Develops supervisory and coaching skills, providing on-the-job learning to more junior colleagues and delegating work appropriately.
- Willing to receive and capable of responding to constructive feedback - asks for and acts upon feedback from executives, managers and partners.
- Can balance normal workflow and demands of professional exams without disruption to other team members.
- Maintains a credible and professional relationship with staff at all levels.
Operations and results
- Ensures jobs are fully completed by agreed deadlines unless renegotiated with the manager in advance.
- Agrees time for each assignment in advance and is able to evaluate time spent in this context.
- Understands commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service.
- Recommends changes to planning for subsequent years to improve profitability.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role.
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in auditing;
- University graduates specialized in accounting and auditing;
- Able to communicate in English, both oral and written;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Your application, resume must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Audit Experienced Associate – Hanoi Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;