Senior/Experienced Associate - Business Risk Services (Hanoi Office)
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Senior/Experienced Associate of Business Risk Services for our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City office.
You will be joining our team and participate on the followings:
- Internal Audit: conduct internal audit engagements including Outsourced, Co-sourced internal audit and internal audit transformation.
- Process Risk and Control: Conduct business process review and reengineering engagements Assist in process documentation and manual preparation
Fraud and forensics services: Support clients with investigations, dispute resolution, including accounting integrity and conduct matters, SPA disputes, investigations fraud solutions and computer forensics. Assist clients in assessing their organisation’s vulnerability to fraud and in strengthening their internal controls to prevent it. Other related services Qualifications/Skills
- Bachelor in Accounting, Auditing, Finance or related fields
- 2-3 years of experiences in Accounting, Internal Audit, Internal Control, Business Risk Services, or External Audit
- Strong level of English proficiency
- Strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel and flowcharting
- Experience in Information system, IT audit (including IT General controls and IT application controls) is an advantage
- Holding (or pursuing) one or more international qualification (e.g. CIA, ACCA ) is an advantage.
- Innovative, Energetic and Eager to learn
How to apply?
- Resume, cover letter must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Business Risk Experienced/Senior).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.