Tax Senior/Experienced Associate
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Tax Senior/Experienced Associate of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
• Prepares corporate income tax, value added tax, foreign contractor tax returns.
• Conducts tax review, tax health check and tax due diligence for clients.
• Can produce a well-supported piece of technical research, tax advice report.
• Assists clients in tax inspection and deals with tax authorities.
• Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
• Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
• Develops an internal network within the tax department and other service lines.
• Assists Managers in internal technical training.
• Bachelor’s degree or post-graduate degree in accounting, auditing, tax, law or corporate finance.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience (for Senior) or 01 year of working experience (for experienced associate) in compliance work in connection with corporate income tax, value added tax, foreign contractor tax.
• Fluency in English, both speaking and writing.
• Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good project management, teamwork, interpersonal and communications skill.
• Candidates holding VTCA, CPA, ACCA, CPAA, ICAEW are preferable but it is not mandatory.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Email subject: “Application – Tax Senior/Experienced- Hanoi Office”;
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;