KPMG firms operate in 144 countries and territories, and in FY21, collectively employed more than 236,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMG firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
What we do:
High quality, independent financial statement audits are essential to maintaining investor confidence. KPMG Audit professionals across KPMG member firms are committed to the public interest. These experienced professionals seek to challenge assumptions and unlock valuable insights based on a thorough understanding of an organization’s business and industry, and innovative audit methodologies and approaches.
- Participate in audit checks on Ukrainian and international clients in accordance with strict deadlines
- Prepare audit documentation & client deliverables to a high internationally accepted standard
- Develop junior staff by providing on the job training
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Minimum 1 year of audit experience
- Experience in applying IFRS, strong technical expertise in Ukrainian accounting
- Fluent English and Ukrainian
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good team member
- Values challenge in a demanding environment
- Has an appetite for growth and development
- Analytical skills
- Driven, ambitious, friendly, confident, attentive
- Ready to take on responsibility
What We Offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities.