Experienced Staff - Risk Business Consulting (For Non-Financial Service Organization) in Hanoi
- Ha Noi, VN
- Competitive remuneration package
- 07 Nov 2022
- 07 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Internal audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Do you have the vision to see through problems? Then join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
We’re looking for Experienced Staff with bold ambition and potential to grow with us, who learn from the best, surround themselves with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers, so that we will together build a better working world.
Joining in Business Consulting team, you’ll help our variety of clients across all industries and markets to bridge the gap between who they are today and who they need to be in years to come. We will also define, design and deliver the steps that will get them there. You’ll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge.
Experienced Staff in Risk Consulting Service – Business Consulting Services (For Non-Financial Service Organization) – Hanoi Office
Risk Consulting is a part of Consulting Services in EY. We are on providing services in the area of corporate governance, risks, process and controls.
As one of our Risk consultants, you will help leading organizations implement a sound approach to risk, internal audit, control and governance. This will allow clients to develop greater confidence that they can respond to whatever the future may face. In each project that you are in, you will work with colleagues from other parts of the business such as Business Transformation, Technology Consulting, Technology Risk and Assurance professionals and from other EY Offices in Asia Pacific. You will also be developed to leveraging different disruptive technology to solve the clients’ issues includes data analytic, automation, IOT, etc.
Are you ready to take control and deliver impact? Then join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime
Your Key responsibilities:
We’re looking for Experienced Staff to join our team – Risk Consulting Team. In your role, you’ll:
- Participate as a team member on risk management, internal control, internal audit, governance enhancement and large transformation projects, having responsibility for specific areas based on your strength and the team leader’s allocation
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Contribute to the preparation and facilitation of workshops, presentations and training at client premises and within the team
- Conduct market research, contribute to the development of proposals, identifies and escalates potential business opportunities on existing engagements
- Work closely with the project senior and manager, identify and escalate potential risks and issues to project manager along with suggested preventive or mitigating actions
- Work and coordinate with international experts from other countries
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through effective management of interactions with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Team and with other services across the organization
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Have ability to develop, present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Eager to learn new knowledge and interested in learning and solving new problems
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Well discipline and work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining effective communication
Who we are looking for?
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- MBA and/or CIA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA is encouraged
- Good knowledge on Business operating model, Value chain, Business processes, Risk management, Internal Control, Internal Audit
- 2+ years of experience in consulting practice with direct project experience in one or more of the following areas: risk management, internal control, internal audit…, Or At least 2 years of experience in an industry of an internal audit/internal control/compliance environment with a reputable organization and a strong record of personal success
- Fluency (writing and speaking) in both Vietnamese and English
- Advanced user of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Problem solving, Analysis and Insight, Teamwork, Leadership, Change management, Business development, Relationship management
- Knowledge and proficiency in data analytics using advance tools is preferred
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.