- Michael Page
- £21000 - £26000 per annum
- 07 Nov 2022
- 05 Dec 2022
- JN -022022-5257359
- Alex Hunt
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
The opportunity has arisen for a part qualified auditor in Lincoln due to a number of successful tenders. The rise of the regional firms, in competition to the Top 10, have become more apparent over the past 12 months and hence they are keen to employ a number of talented individuals.
A growing firm across the East Midlands with a focus on OMBs, this firm has operated in the market for a number of decades and has recently won work for their audit team.
- Supporting the Audit team to deliver a high-quality service to a range of clients.
- Reporting to a line manager and taking on feedback/review points.
- Understanding how to best communicate with clients both in the office and remotely.
- Manage your time effectively when working with a variety of clients at once
- Getting involved in planning through to completion of selected audit assignments
- The successful Audit Semi Senior candidate will have at least 2 year's practice experience in a similar position.
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/AAT is desirable
- Great communication skills
- Ideally you will be ale to drive and have access to a car.
- Passion to work in the Accountancy sector
- Relaxed working environment
- Study support and extensive benefits package
- Exposure across the full audit process - develop into a leadership role quickly