- Manage the execution of audit engagements of various clients in accordance with the relevant regulatory and professional auditing standards
- Maintain and uphold audit quality on all engagements in accordance with the firm’s methodology and policies
- Oversee and direct the budgeting, resourcing, planning, co-ordination and execution of engagements in accordance with client, statutory, firm’s methodology and business requirements to ensure effective service delivery and maximised recoverability
- Ensure and maintain compliance with the firm’s independence policies, risk management and training requirements
- Direct, coach and mentor team members to assist them in the effective delivery of engagements
- Nurture and seek worthwhile relationships with clients, business departments and staff, for the sharing of information and to identify and progress current and future audit requirements
- Assist in preparing and negotiating fee proposals for our existing client base and for new business
- Certified CA/CPA/ACCA - Fully Qualified Mandatory
- Technically sound, thorough knowledge of IFRS and ISA
Work experience requirements:
- Total of at least 4-5 years working experience in External Audit within the Big 4 firms
- Experience in managing a portfolio of clients
Knowledge / Technical Skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer Focus
- Mentors new team members
- Displays excellent project management skills to deliver high quality work on time and to budget
- Is proactive in identifying and taking forward business opportunities for the long term benefit of both KPMG and the client
Language Speaking Reading Writing Listening
English Fluent Fluent Fluent Fluent
Arabic Fluent Fluent Fluent Fluent
- Proactive and independent person, with ability to initiate tasks independently
- Researching skills- Identifies, documents and shares knowledge that might be useful to others
- Excellent analytical skills- Identifies ways to analyze information quickly and efficiently
- Proficient problem solver- Suggests innovative and creative solutions to problems
- Effective communicator
KPMG was established in the Lower Gulf in 1973 and has grown to over 1,300 professionals, led by more than 90 partners and directors, across six regional offices. Over the last 40 years, KPMG has worked with leading industry players across the region, helping identify and manage risks and capitalize on opportunities - making us a preferred professional services provider.
We play a pivotal role in helping clients make their own success stories. At various stages of growth, our clients look to us for timely and independent advice. Our professionals are selected from a deep talent pool of industry specialists. They offer significant knowledge, local experience, and a client-focused approach – and are integrated into a network of professionals working with KPMG firms around the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.