- Bishop Fleming
- Exeter, UK
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 07 Nov 2022
- 07 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Finance business partner
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are looking for a Corporate Partner to join our expanding Exeter office as we commence the next phase of our ambitious growth plans.
We are keen to hear from talented accountants who hold a proven track record of operating within either Audit or Accounting Services.
As part of our Exeter leadership team, you will play a significant role in the development of our corporate client base across the Exeter and wider South-West region.
You will be a strategic thinker who can lead and develop teams in providing a trusted advisor service to a wide range of clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to play a leading role in the development and growth of our practice – if this sounds like you, then please get in touch.
Your role will combine key client service delivery, people management and business development responsibilities.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing our corporate client base – including developing existing client relationships and winning new corporate clients
- Playing a pivotal role in Business Development activities and looking to build/retain a good network of local and/or specialist contacts to contribute to our growth
- Contributing to People Management in our Audit and Accounting teams – including recruiting team members, coaching our people and succession planning
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be/have:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience of working within an audit or similar professional services environment
- A strong business developer who is keen to build contacts and network within the local business community
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills who can influence at all levels
- A strong People Manager who enjoys building and developing a team
- Keen to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact James Finnegan, Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.