Financial Services Advisory Semi-Senior
We are looking for a Semi-Senior to join our Financial Services Advisory Department. This role will be attractive to individuals who ideally have experience in the Insolvency industry as well individuals with an auditing & assurance or advisory background and who enjoy working in a dynamic environment where they can make a positive impact by driving quality.
The team works on a diverse range of Financial Services Advisory assignments for a multitude of clients. These assignments include lead advisory roles, corporate restructuring exercises, independent business reviews and client project resourcing. As a Semi-Senior within the team, a successful candidate will have a lead role on such engagements, taking responsibility for certain deliverables and client interaction. Some assignments would involve on site project engagement.
Successful candidates will demonstrate key skills such as providing high quality client service, ability to work autonomously, delivering high quality deliverables within set deadlines whilst operating in a commercially astute manner.
The role will provide an excellent opportunity to build a long term and successful financial services advisory career, and offers industry-leading opportunities for professional development and progression.
- Manage and be accountable for a variety of assignments and engagements;
- Assess strategic options and devise effective solutions for a portfolio of assignments and engagements to ensure key deliverables are completed in a timely manner;
- Liaise with third party professionals including legal advisors and corporate service providers in order to progress assignments and engagements;
- Prepare and review reports for distribution to senior team members and client;
- Ensure all statutory reporting requirements are adhered to and submitted within specific deadlines where applicable;
- Ensure all work is in accordance with relevant legislation, industry guidance and departmental standards;
- Manage more junior staff to ensure assigned projects and tasks meet required deadlines and quality expectations; and
- Mentor and develop junior staff – our people and their careers are at the centre of everything we do.
Skills and Attributes:
- Part ACA / ACCA qualified or hold an equivalent professional qualification;
- Possess good working knowledge of insolvency legislation and legal precedents (not essential);
- Self-confident with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport at all levels;
- Excellent communications skills, highly articulate with good report writing and excel skills;
- Commercially aware with an ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on same;
- Highly motivated, demonstrating a strong enthusiasm to take ownership of tasks and deliver work of exceptional standard;
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities with an ability to manage a number of tasks, work under pressure and coordinate the work load of more junior staff members;
- Ability and desire to provide guidance to others; and
- Excellent attention to detail and resolves issues as they arise.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.