Senior Associate - Forensic Consulting
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Forensic Consulting Generalist practice, within Fraud, Investigations and Regulatory Enforcement (FIRE) services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients understand where they might have vulnerabilities and develop solutions to manage the risks involved. We prevent, respond to and remediate a wide range of business threats, risks and complex issues.
Our forensic specialists provide solutions and support for clients dealing with regulatory and crisis situations. As part of the team, you’ll help provide support to our clients who wish to investigate potential financial crime, support clients responding to regulatory enquiries, deal with cybersecurity breaches and provide expert advice and opinions in legal proceedings. You’ll also help clients review and remediate systems and controls to prevent further issues.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.